DHC Symbiote SP V3 OCC Silver Type 4 Litz IEM Cable
Pure OCC silver litz IEM cable
Full review @ Enjoythemusic.com!
“The Nobles are already King Of The Hill, yet when using the hybrid silver/copper Symbiote Fusion 4 it gets even better in smoothness, resolution and extension with the Sony NW-ZX2. Swap that out for the Symbiote SP 8 and OMFG there is no way ever a CIEM could do stratospheric highs this great… but they are!”
“...the Noble Kaiser 10, Symbiote SP 8 and Sony NW-ZX2 combo is the most realistic-sounding extension with accuracy and smoothness my ears have ever heard within a portable setup. In fact very, very ( did I mention very?) few home audio systems can get this right.”
Pure OCC Silver Litz IEM Cable
V3 Next-generation Model with Type 4 Litz
The Symbiote SP is by far the best IEM cable money can buy, and the best IEM cable we can conceive at any price point. With this wire at the Symbiote SP’s heart, there is no limit to the detail and realism that the best IEMs can achieve. The only downside to pure OCC silver litz is cost.
The Peptide SP wire in this cable is an IEM-suitable 25 awg size. It is a custom strand arrangement to get the best possible blend of sonics, looks, size, and ergonomics. As such it is incredibly compact – DHC’s most compact wire – with dimensions and portability befitting the best portable audio systems.
Includes options to fit standard 2 pin CIEM, MMCX IEM, or Fitear. Do not order for silicone deep-socket Spiral Ears or for UE TF10 or other 0.75mm pin IEM.
The Symbiote SP’s 25awg Silver Peptide wire is made from extremely fine, individually insulated, ultrapure OCC silver strands. Everything about this wire was intended to make it the end of the line for sound quality & performance, and it is our personal standard.
- Highest purity OCC silver, spectroscopically verified – Silver Peptide is the most conductive grade of wire we know of. DHC does not use alloys or add gold to its wire, as these impurities reduce conductivity. Adding just 1% gold to wire reduces conductivity by more than 15%, and defeats the purpose of using high purity silver or copper. We also do not gold-plate wires, as gold is less conductive than silver and slows down frequencies traveling near the wire’s surface.
- Our most compact, flexible, ergonomic wire.
- Ultra-soft PE dielectric has been refined across a 6 year period to improve its extruding process and temperature, composition, and dimensions. This wire feels incredible in the hand.
- Type 4 litz construction is even more effective at keeping impedance constant and further improves the LCR values of this already high-performance base metal, exposing each strand equally to the inside and outside of the wire strand
- Pure cotton damping core inside each strand of wire improves refinement and dampens vibrations – an industry first.
- Litz enameling on each strand keeps the surface perfect: with no possibility of oxidation
- No sonic compromises throughout our extensive testing, just the very best in detail and dynamics with visceral bass response and holographic treble resolution. This is not the silver that audiophiles stereotype as having too much of this or that – Silver Peptide is simply a higher performing version of copper.
- 8 wire braids available for the most extreme performance IEM cables and ultra-high-end IEMs. These cables have an effective 22awg per polarity. Due to how streamlined these new wires are, even an 8 wire braid is compact and flexible
- Vast selection of terminations and IEMs supported – if you don’t see it below, just ask.
- Our “Capsid” carbon fiber-trimmed CNC-machined aluminum y-splitter is a free option on our IEM and headphone cables now. This splitter is very small, weighing next to nothing, and exists to make our cables look and feel awesome. We still offer DHC logo heatshrink if you would prefer an even smaller & lighter option.
- We have added exclusive Eidolic splitters featuring silver carbon fiber, fine sandblast finish (similar to your favorite cellphone’s aluminum texture), and chamferred mirror-polished edges. SX3 and SX4 are a perfect fit for 4-wire while SX1, SX2, or SX5 are best for 8-wire. Our ultra-light gunmetal SX6 with engraved rings fits all Symbiote SP models. 3D printing lets us offer a sterling silver y-split. Opt for a traditional cylinder-shaped split or embellish it with our signature “helix” design – or come up with your own design & propose it to us. Let us know what y-split you’d like in the order comments during checkout.
Upgrade to titanium. Eidolic offers a one-of-a-kind titanium alloy upgrade barrel with laser logo and choice of decorative insert. For more information, click here. Check the boxes above to opt for these truly unique styles. For 4-wire CIEM cables, we also offer the Eidolic titanium slider, an amazing invention incorporating a titanium frame and silicone band that securely cinches your cable while looking amazing. To bring it all together, opt for the ultracompact Eidolic E-SXT y-splitter. All Symbiote SP cables include a free upgrade to the DHC titanium CNC logo tube in lieu of the standard DHC CNC aluminum logo tube. See below:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.