DHC “Capsid” Carbon Fiber Y-Split Cover
Shipping now – splitters are here!
DHC offers the first aluminum/carbon y-split for DIY. We designed it from the bottom up. It features an ultra-simple design incorporating real carbon fiber with CNC-machined aluminum. There are a few carbon fiber styled splitters out there, but none that are this compact and lightweight – these will work great for just about every application.
- Feather-light 4 gram weight, perfect for IEM and headphone cables
- 4mm front holes accomodate nearly any headphone cable design
- 10mm rear opening
- 32mm overall length and 13.5mm diamter
- CNC machined from lathed aluminum rods, polished and clear-anodized
- Hydraulic press-fitted constituent parts will not separate under extreme force
- Will not scratch the way typical black-painted aluminum y-splitters do
- Real carbon fiber trim, immaculately finished
- One piece design is simple and failsafe
- Insanely tough – torture tested by us
- Ultra-smooth chamfered edges will not scratch soft wire insulation
Rubber grommet included for a clean finish to the back of the splitter. Just slide it into the back of the splitter after the splitter is filled 90% with glue.
Recommended application: Slide onto complete cable prior to termination. Stuff with cotton padding up to 50% full. Fill half of the remaining space with hot melt adhesive. Slide rubber grommet into place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.