DHC custom gold USB connectors – set of A & B
- Gold plated front shell
- Nickel plated rear crimp piece (not visible once plug is installed)
- High-copper alloy contact material
- 15u of direct gold plating on the contact surface (thicker than average)
- Very easy to install – free cable building advice if you need it!
- USB 2.0 specification compliant
- Price includes 1 USB-A and 1 USB-BThe rear crimp piece (backshell) is nickel plated since it isn’t visible on a finished cable. We use a gold plated front shell for high wear & corrosion resistance on the part of the plug that inserts (the front shell) – the gold plating also makes it much easier to solder cable shields to the shell.
- As per USB 2.0 specifications the shells are stamped steel. They are not nonmagnetic as this would be non-standard. We have tested a variety of high-end aftermarket USB cables and all of their steel USB shells are magnetic as well. This does not affect performance.
DHC HEATSHRINK NOT INCLUDED. THE FINISHED VIEW DEPICTS HOW THE CONNECTORS LOOK WITH THE BACK PART COVERED IN A LOGO HEATSHRINK OF YOUR CHOICE. TO GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM SHRINK MADE UP, VISIT WIRECARE.COM.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.