DHC custom gold USB connectors – set of A & B
- Gold plated brass front shell
- Nickel plated rear crimp piece (not visible once plug is installed)
- High-copper alloy contact material
- 15u of direct gold plating on the contacts (thicker than average)
- Very easy to install – free cable building advice if you need it!
- USB 2.0 specification compliant
Price includes 1 USB-A and 1 USB-B
The rear crimp piece (backshell) is nickel plated rather than gold plated, in order to keep costs down. This piece is never visible on an installed cable and serves no purpose other than strain relief, so it is a waste to gold plate it. We use a gold plated front shell for high wear & corrosion resistance on the part of the plug that inserts (the front shell) – the gold plating also makes it much easier to solder cable shields to the shell.
DHC HEATSHRINK NOT INCLUDED. THE FINISHED VIEW DEPICTS HOW THE CONNECTORS LOOK WITH THE BACK PART COVERED IN A LOGO HEATSHRINK OF YOUR CHOICE. TO GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM SHRINK MADE UP, VISIT WIRECARE.COM.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.