DHC Double Strand Interconnects
PRICED PER PAIR
DHC's premium balanced and single-ended interconnect featuring beautiful hand-made construction, established technologies, and high-end terminations. We have since upgraded this cable to the Furutech locking RCA with OCC copper pins, as we prefer its design and ease of use. This cable, like all cables with our "Nucleotide" OCC copper wire, offers pinpoint accuracy and holographic images that jump out at you, while remaining neutral across the sound spectrum.Â
We now offer this interconnect with Audio-GD ACSS connectors for use with the Phoenix, RE-7, and other Audio-GD products that use ACSS. This cable is a substantial upgrade over the pink mystery cables that come with the product - besides the improvements realized with an OCC copper cable, the design is much different and improved. Â We now offer the new 3-pin mini XLR and 4 pin XLR style ACSS cables - new options available from the termination menu below!
- DHC's own "Nucleotide" custom stranded OCC copper wire. OCC copper was love at first listen for us for the simple reason that it peeled back a curtain and provided new insight into every element of the sound recording.Â
- 4 wire star-quad geometry maximizes current transfer and minimizes resistance while serving as a natural safeguard against inductance and capacitance.Â
- Fully shielded, grounded, and dampened. Features our natural cotton dampening with a pure copper shielding braid as an iron curtain from the outside world.Â
- Soft black multifilament nylon sleeving - comfortable and nonresonant.Â
- Valab tellurium copper/carbon fiber/rhodium RCA plugs or Valab tellurium copper/carbon fiber/rhodium XLR plugs now available... these plugs are amazing - the best materials we've ever seen, beating the crap out of even the most expensive gear on the planet. Â The conductive material consists of hollow tellurium copper tubes (a hard copper alloy with similar conductivity to pure copper, specialized for machining) plated with rhodium for maximum surface area for the signal to travel. Â Their price is extremely low because the designer, Vintage Audio Lab, does not believe in huge markups.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 02 March, 2010.